Wednesday, December 30, 2009

ant build - xml:base attribute in ejb-jar files

Building the application using ant was causing the default xml:base attribute in 'session', 'entity' tags of the ejb-jar.xml files.
This attribute was causing the problem with application deployment. This attribute might be useful but in my case I wanted this attribute not to be there in xml files.
After googling the web I didn't found any solution to remove this attribute.

I tried it 3-4 times and once did a clean build and guess what I found the solution.
Doing a clan build remived those attributes in 'session', 'entity' tags of the ejb-jar.xml files.

No comments:

SpringBoot: Features: SpringApplication

Below are a few SpringBoot features corresponding to SpringApplication StartUp Logging ·          To add additional logging during startup...